Monday, June 9, 2008

More abt my life!! Plus A sichuan picture


Recently my mood have been going up n down!! why? i have a Hand strain due to work!! it's caused mi pain when i try to carry stuff :( Fortunately i found a very good Chinese physiotherapist who fix my hand.. Oso tell mi that it's caused by liver prob.. She tell mi watch my diet, after follow for a week, my hand seem be back to normal n i have less stomachache now, cheer up

i'm just like otaku this few weeks.. i'm been obese wif my computer.. i liken struck to my com surfing Internet, play my winning eleven.. then sleep late at nite..
But i soon realize that it's just waste of time n shorten my usage time today, another cheer!!

Lastly i back to blogging again.. Please doante some $ to sichuan earthquake fund, i just donate 2 buck, it's a veri small amount.. But what matter is my/ur little effort will be appreciated, thanks!!

No comments: