Monday, June 30, 2008

Best times``


My best times was when i finish my O level, then register for ITE.. I'm started to working part-times at cinema.. It's was fun there, i know alot youngsters around my age.. We work together, always catch e latest film.. we also love play snooker at arcade beside my concession store, they got this giant 10 feet pool table where i can't find elsewhere.. there a nice bak kut teh store opposite my shopping complex who seem patronize by alot famous celebrities.. but as times pass, i'm have lose contact with them.. We movin on, i'm enlisted into army then working as store assistant now..

Now i'm realize e best times happen now, cos we have e ability to make a difference to our present life, achieve things we never thought b4.. I hope save at least 10k n go on my long awaiting trip to tawian..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this taipei 101 ma?